Please read before your first appointment.
1. Cancellation/No Show Policy: Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect the spa’s scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance.
Any cancellations with less than 48 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to the cost of the scheduled service. Clients who miss their appointments without giving any prior notification will be charged in full for the scheduled service or forfeit their gift card.
We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time. Additionally, many times our staff will be functioning in an “on call” status and have travelled to the spa specifically for your service. For these reasons we are obligated to compensate our staff for their time as well as make up for the lost revenue.
2. Late Arrivals: If you are late for an appointment, just be aware that this will eat into your service time. We encourage you to call if you are going to be late for any reason.
3. Safety/Conduct: We perform a non-sexual, client-centred therapeutic based massage. If at anytime during the session any kind of sexual remark is made or our safety feels compromised, we will terminate the session and he/she will be charged full price for the appointment. We will also notify the proper authorities.
4. Refunds: Please note, Lani Hawaii Spa does not offer refunds for massage services or Gift Cards. Gift cards cannot be redeemed as cash.
5. Gratuities: Gratuities are always appreciated by our licensed massage therapists and staff and are payable in cash or credit card.
6. By appointment only: To make an appointment, you can book online, call 808-800-1172 or email us during normal business hours.
7. Contraindications: To protect the client's health and safety, if there are any signs or symptoms of contraindications the session will be rescheduled. Examples of contraindications are fever, rash, infectious disease, etc.
8. Pain tolerance: We work at the client's pain tolerance, and communicate clearly so that pressure is not too much or too little. We encourage open communication and will answer any questions or concerns the client may have regarding their session.
9. Confidentiality: Client information is kept private and confidential. It is not shared with anyone without prior written consent.
10. Payment: Payment is due at the time of booking a service with your debit/credit card. Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover are accepted.
Lani Hawaii Spa 334 Seaside Ave #505, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA